Our menu Mar 25 - 28, 2015... From Chef Abby Squires
- Salad: Baby Greens, Mango, Toasted Pine nuts, Feta, Kiwi Vinaigrette
- Soup: Pickled Cucumber and Radish Gazpacho
- Vegetarian Entree: Sweet Corn and Pepperjack Cheese Pancakes with Chili Aioli and Poblano Peppers
- Entree 2: Spice Rubbed Mahi Mahi, Cabbage and Romaine Slaw, Crispy Tortilla, Lime Rice
- Entree 3: Sliced Beef Tenderloin, Spicy Black Beans, Tomato and Pepper Salsa
- Dessert: Margarita Sorbet with Shortbread Cookie
- Dessert: Tres Leche Cake
- Dessert: Chocolate and Coconut Empanada
Our menu Mar 18 - 21, 2015...
- Salad: Baby Greens, Oranges, Roasted Beet, Goat's Cheese, Citrus Vinaigrette
- Soup: Potato, Corn, and Chives
- Vegetarian Entree: Pan Fried Edamame and Garbanzo Bean Taco with Pickled Slaw
- Entree 2: Seared Salmon, Lemon and Caper Butter Sauce, Asparagus
- Entree 3: Pepper and Parsley Rubbed Beef Tenderloin, Herb Vinaigrette, Maple Glazed Carrots
- Dessert: Peach and Champagne Sorbet with Shortbread Cookies
- Dessert: Cappuccino Creme Brulee with Phyllo Crust
- Dessert: Zucchini Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Our menu Mar 11 - 14, 2015...
- Salad: Baby Greens, Parmesan Crisps, Craisins, Sherry Vinegar and Roasted Shallot Dressing
- Soup: Creamy Cauliflower and Celery Root with Kale Pesto and Granny Smith Apples
- Vegetarian Entree: Edamame and Garbanzo Bean Slider. Avocado Aioli, Horseradish Mustard, Apricot Ketchup
- Entree 2: Lemon and Garlic Roasted Shrimp with Tomato, Pepper, and Pineapple Stir Fry
- Entree 3: Boneless Beef Spareribs "Tangine" (Slow Braised with Moroccan Spices and Dried Fruits), Cornmeal and Parmesan Waffle, Sauteed Spinach
- Dessert: Raspberry Grand Marnier Sorbet with Shortbread Cookies
- Dessert: Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Dessert: Banana Cream Pie with Nut Crust
Our menu Mar 4 - 7, 2015...
- Salad: Red and White Cabbage, Romaine, Cilantro, Sesame Seeds, Green Onion Vinaigrette
- Soup: Vegetable and Noodle
- Vegetarian Entree: Frittata with Zucchini, Feta, and Capers
- Entree 2: Seared Sea Scallops, Citrus and Fennel Salsa, Almond Basmati Rice
- Entree 3: Beef Tenderloin, Honey and Stone Ground Mustard Glaze, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Dessert: Lemonade Sorbet with Shortbread
- Dessert: Vegan Cookie of the Day
- Dessert: Gluten Free Cookie of the Day
Our menu Feb 25 - 28, 2015...
- Salad: Baby Greens, Pecans, Candied Bacon, Asiago Cheese, Peach Vinaigrette
- Soup: Chickpea and Rosemary Minestrone
- Vegetarian Entree: Ginger and Wild Mushroom Risotto with Cream and Parmesan
- Entree 2: Seared Salmon, Roasted Beets, Caper Vinaigrette
- Entree 3: Beef Tenderloin, Shallot and Balsamic Vinaigrette, Cauliflower Puree
- Dessert: Grapefruit Sorbet with Shortbread Cookies
- Dessert: Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding with Whiskey Caramel and Raisins
- Dessert: Cherry and Chocolate Cobbler with Whipped Cream
Dinner at RowHouse is $43 per person. Our Tasting menu includes a sampling of every item on our menu for the week. Please feel free to choose only one of the entrees and still enjoy the other courses. We are also happy to make portions more "modest" if you would like. We do our best to accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions.
When making reservations please know the house has three levels and many unique dining rooms. The main floor is handicap accessible, but the top floor and garden level do have stairs. We try to honor table and floor request but are not always able to do so because of limited space for large groups. If you have a specific table or room you'd like, please let us know when making your reservation and we will do our best to make it happen. We are contantly looking for ways to make your evening with us even better. One of us is on staff at RowHouse Wednesday through Saturday from 2 pm to Close. We return calls Wednesday through Saturday in the order received.
We have a lovely winelist, Premium Liquors, awesome cocktails, and great beers. Wine and Alcohol cannot be brought in to the restaurant as of April 1, 2011