Important to Know
RowHouse is a unique dining experience and we want to make sure you feel at home when you're here. We strongly encourage you to bring special requests or any restrictions your party may have to our attention at the time of booking so we are prepared for your arrival.
Please consider the following when making a reservation.
- TABLE/FLOOR REQUESTS: RowHouse has three levels of unique dining rooms--plus garden seating (weather permitting). We try to honor table and floor requests but are not always able to do so because of limited space for large groups.
- HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY: The top floor and garden level have stairs, but the main floor is handicap accessible. Please indicate at the time of booking if someone in your party is unable to use stairs and we will get you details on handicap parking and how to enter RowHouse the evening of your reservation.
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: We are happy to work around any dietary restrictions you may have.
- PARKING: There is free, well-lit parking in front of RowHouse along Van Buren St.
- WINE & LIQUOR: Wine and liquor cannot be brought into the restaurant (effective April 2011).
- NON-SMOKING: RowHouse is a non-smoking restaurant, including outdoor garden seating.
We have lots of information to gather to make your evening or party special, so please feel free to speak with us via an old-fashioned phone call (785.235.1700). RowHouse will begin taking reservations online in August 2018.
Someone from our crew is available Monday - Saturday during regular business hours to assist with phone inquiries and reservations; if you call outside of these hours, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call the next business day in the order received.
Didn't Make a Reservation?
RowHouse has limited seating, so we recommend calling ahead for reservations to ensure you have a table. We do our best to accommodate walk-ins.
Large Parties | Private Parties | Special Events
RowHouse's event planner, Ryan Wills, will handle all inquiries regarding parties of 8 or more and for private parties outside of regular business hours. A non-refundable prepayment is required.
Special events like New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day fill up quickly and require a non-refundable prepayment of $25 per person.
RowHouse was opened keeping in mind that scheduled breaks were a necessity to stay inspired, travel and renew. We want to be able to serve you for a long time to come, so please note our breaks may sometimes be inconvenient, but in the end they save the day.